Re: [Tails-dev] Onion Circuits upstream maintenance

Author: Sascha Steinbiss
To: Alan
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Onion Circuits upstream maintenance
Hi Alan,

> intrigeri:
>> I agree that Tails' Redmine feels like the right place to handle
>> this.
>>
> Me too, and thanks Sascha for your patch !

BTW, I’d be happy to integrate the latest changes (for Tails) into the Debian version if you could tag a new release of Onion Circuits in git. Then I can close the corresponding Debian bug [1]. Alternatively I can just patch the current version but a new actual upstream release would of course be favourable ;)

>> Now I'll let Alan comment on this, and more importantly perhaps on
>> the "who" question.
>>
> I'm happy to partcicpate to maintain Onion Circuits. However, I can't
> promise to be responsive within a few weeks sometimes (and I don't even
> speek about a few days...) so if people want more responsiveness and
> have time to participate on the maintenance, I would love them joining!

I can provide patches every once in a while.

Cheers
Sascha

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=817086