Re: [Tails-dev] Porting more scripts from bash to python

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Porting more scripts from bash to python
sajolida:
> GoodCrypto Support:
>> We are about to have some time to port more scripts from bash to
>> python.
>
> Nice!

Awesome!

>> Sajolida kindly let us know the git part looked right. We'd prefer to
>> know these scripts are what you're looking for before we do more. If
>> delays in feedback are normal, just let us know.
>
> Two days ago I mentioned your work on the ticket [1] and marked it for
> review by anonym. Until he does that I cannot tell you more.

I have been following this, but due to several unexpected pieces of work
that has ended up on my plate I'm finding it very hard to take the time
to review this.

I'm really sorry about this, GoodCrypto folks. I'll try to schedule time
for it next month, but honestly I cannot promise anything (especially
now that I became a GSoC mentor too). But, rest assured, it *will*
happen eventually, definitely no later than mid-summer.

Cheers!