Re: [Tails-dev] [RFC] Dropping requirement for OpenPGP comm…

Author: GoodCrypto Support
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [RFC] Dropping requirement for OpenPGP communication with HTTP mirror operators?
Yes, it's usually too much pain to encrypt and check sigs by hand, but
security is critical for Tails. So let's do what we almost always do. Use
software.

> If anyone feels like we should really do that, then at this point
> they'd better be ready to contribute some time to help with it

If it's software we know, we're glad to help.

Ease of use was an OpenPGP issue for decades, but in the last couple
of years we are finally seeing some good open source solutions.

Doug

GoodCrypto Warning: Anyone could have read this message. Use encryption, it works.