Re: [Tails-ux] User Profiles

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] User Profiles
Spencer:
>> in-depth discussion should be on the mailing list.
>>

> Word.
>
> I think the logic behind the personas belongs on the blueprint, yes?

Maybe... I don't know much about the process behind personas but I'm not
sure we need to document the logic behind the personas in depth (at
least I've heard on this being important on the few articles I read
about personas). I'd personally be fine with having some unstructured
traces of the discussion and well defined personas as the end result.

>> Maybe a first step would be to move tchou's personas to
>> http://tails.boum.org/blueprint/personas.
>
> Will do, after some time; prioritising the Greeter phase transition and
> Tails startup flow.

I'm absolutely not in a hurry, quite the contrary...

>> detail
>
> I agree. I think we should do less, even.
>
>> https://medium.com
>
> Actively MITMs, so I am unable to follow your link; do these live
> elsewhere, for pointing purposes?

In attachment now :)