Re: [Freepto] freepto and flash

Author: aab3r
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] freepto and flash
Hi!

El 2015-07-10 15:44, boyska escribió:
> On 10/07/2015 17:13, boyska wrote:
>> all done in a feature branch available on
>> http://dev.freepto.mx/dev/boyska%2bhold-fuse/150710_16.45_v1.0.3stable-5-g53dcf63_Italiano/
>
> ooops, wrong build. this should be correct
> http://dev.freepto.mx/dev/boyska+hold-fuse/150710_17.39_v1.0.3stable-7-g4be0c52_Italiano/

Ok, i downloaded and put the english build into an usb drive.
I applied the persistence, rebooted, and...

> some check you can do
> dpkg -l|grep flash (not installed at all)

OK

> dpkg -l|grep fuse (should be on "hi" status)

OK
> dpkg -l|grep ntfs (should be on "hi" status)

OK

> apt-get update (new mirrors should work fine)

OK
> apt-get install something (new mirrors should work fine)

OK

There are some other (minor) issues, mainly:

- tortp-gtk: it boots correctly, and even i can see several
fingerprints/nicknames/ip addresses in "Infos" tab, but fails to work
when pressing "Start" with "An error ocurred while starting tortp".
- tor-browser: it downloads the tarball, extracts it, but fails to boot.
I've been solving this by creating a desktop launcher to
/home/paranoid/.local/share/torbrowser/tbb/i686/tor-browser_xx_XX/Browser/start-tor-browser,
from which it boots correctly.

Greetings!