[Ciotoflow] Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486

Author: ono-sendai
To: Flussi di ciotia.
Subject: [Ciotoflow] Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486
Ed io che mi lamentavo di avere un modem 33k nel 2003!!

Sto tipo in 7 anni di isolamento ha scritto un sacco di roba in basic!

Was isolated from 1999 to 2006 with a 486. Built my own late 80s Operating System

In the late 1990s, my parents divorced, and my mother took my brother and myself
and had us go live in a very rural area of Australia with a psychopath who was
wanted in 3 states. This was our new stepfather, so we were to remain in
isolation so that he wouldn't be found. This being said, we were not allowed to
leave the house after school hours, nor use the internet, nor own mobile phones.

https://imgur.com/gallery/hRf2trV