[movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: [AllCES] Fwd: Marie Curie fellowshi…

Autore: alberta
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: [AllCES] Fwd: Marie Curie fellowships on Global Urban Justice - Leeds University (UK)
From: <albertagiorgi@???>
Date: Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Subject: [AllCES] Fwd: Marie Curie fellowships on Global Urban Justice -
To: alberta.giorgi@???

    Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:17:05 +0100
    From: Nancy Duxbury <duxbury@???>
      To: CesTodo <allces@???>

From: "Edwards, Michael" <m.edwards@???>
> [...]
>> theme connecting colleagues across disciplines.

>> OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME: The goal of these Fellowships is to enhance the
>> creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers wishing to
>> diversify their individual competence in terms of skill acquisition at
>> multi- or interdisciplinary level through advanced training, international
>> and intersectoral mobility. Applicant and host must be able to demonstrate
>> potential for transfer of knowledge. More information:http://ec.europa.
>> eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/calls/
>> h2020-msca-if-2014.html
>>  ELIGIBILITY: You need to be:
>> ·         Experienced researcher (PhD holders or researchers who at the
>> call deadline have 4 years research experience) at any stage of your career.
>> ·         Any nationality (including British but see below).
>> ·         You cannot have lived and worked in the UK for more than 12
>> months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline. ·
>> Please see eligibility details here: http://ec.europa.eu/research/
>> participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/
>> 4051-msca-if-2014-ef.html

>> EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Send a CV and a short research proposal
>> including how a Marie Curie fellowship in our School in particular would
>> enhance your career (no more than a page) to Sara Gonzalez (
>> s.gonzalez@???) by the 20th of June. Make sure you read the
>> guidelines of the scheme and the eligibility criteria.
>> DEADLINE for full applications: 11th September 2014
>> Dr Sara González
>> Lecturer in Critical Geography
>> School of Geography
>> University of Leeds, LS29JT,
>> Leeds, UK.
>> 0044 (0)113 343 3326
>> http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/s.gonzalez
>> Editorial collective of ACME ? International e-Journal of Critical
>> Geographies
>> http://www.acme-journal.org/
>>

> *********************end********************
>
> Robin Brown, Michael Edwards, Richard Lee (2014 in press) Just Space:
> Towards a just sustainable London, ch 3 in Rob Imrie and Loretta Lees (eds)
> Sustainable London? Bristol, Policy Press,43-63 [ e-print
> http://justspacelondon.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/edw-
> brown-lee-20140308.pdf ]
>
> New crowd-sourced bibliography on Neighbourhood Planning. Can you add to
> it? http://bit.ly/1liqaIs
>
> DCLG visits Bartlett: http://ucljustspace.wordpress.com
>
> Just out: Urban Pamphleteer #2 about "regeneration" PDF
> http://www.ucl.ac.uk/urbanlab/news/UrbanPamphleteer2RegenerationRealities
>
> Michael Edwards, The Bartlett School, UCL
> 22 Gordon Street
> London WC1H 0QB
> m: +44 (0)7813 1944 01
> skype and twitter: michaellondonsf
> blog & publications: http://michaeledwards.org.uk admin: +44 (0)20 7679
> 7456 (Lisa Fernand, Tues/Wed/Thurs) or 7501 (Mon+Fri)

----- End forwarded message -----

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"Edwards, Michael" <m.edwards@???>
*Subject: **Fwd: Marie Curie fellowships on Global Urban Justice - Leeds
University (UK)*
*Date: *9 Jun 2014 11:52:48 GMT+1
*To: *INURA@???

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Stuart Hodkinson <S.N.Hodkinson@???>
*From:* Sara Gonzalez

Please distribute widely through email lists, colleagues, social media,
etc..
Thanks,
sara

********************************
Marie Skłodowska Curie Individual Fellowship at the University of Leeds
(UK) on *Global Urban Justice*
*Looking for candidates for 2014 and 2015 funding rounds.*

The School of Geography, University of Leeds is looking for candidates to
apply for a Marie Skłodowska Curie Individual Fellowship

)

]

<http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/planning>
<http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/planning>
Just out: Urban Pamphleteer #2 about "regeneration" PDF
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/urbanlab/news/UrbanPamphleteer2RegenerationRealities
<http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/planning>

* Michael Edwards, The Bartlett School, UCL *

* 22 Gordon Street London WC1H 0QB m: +44 (0)7813 1944 01
<%2B44%20%280%297813%201944%2001> skype and twitter: michaellondonsf blog
& publications: http://michaeledwards.org.uk
<http://michaeledwards.org.uk/> admin: +44 (0)20 7679 7456
<%2B44%20%280%2920%207679%207456> (Lisa Fernand, Tues/Wed/Thurs) or 7501
(Mon+Fri) *