[cm-Roma] richiesta dalla Macedonia

Author: max81inbici
To: Cm-roma
Subject: [cm-Roma] richiesta dalla Macedonia
Buongiorno,
sulla pagina facebook che promuove la Critical Mass di Roma è arrivato
un messaggio dalla Macedonia.
Precisamente un partecipante della Critical Mass della città di Tetovo
https://www.google.it/maps/place/Tetovo/ ci chiede se vogliamo fargli un
regalo per il loro primo anno di CM. Il regalo consisterebbe in un video
in cui gli mandiamo i nostri auguri per il compleanno.

Vi inoltro di seguito il messaggio originale.

Dear Friends,

We kindly ask for a minute of your time to represent our self's,

We are "#TetovoNaTocak" or translated in English "Tetovo on Bicycle"

A small group of Bicycle enthusiasts from the city of Tetovo in
Macedonia which is organizing the Critical Mass movement in our town,
event that is taking place once a month. (More info for
"TetovoNaTocak"you get from our Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/ТетовоНаТочак/137060786465915

This month we are completing a milestone, one year of Critical mass in
Tetovo for which we are organizing a birthday party along with the
Critical Mass.

For that occasion we had an idea for which we will need your help (if
you have time and will though).

Our friends and supporters (Critical Mass from other towns in Europe and
Worldwide, Bands and local celebrities) are going to record a video
Birthday Greeting, which we are going to use along with other materials
to promote One Year of Critical Mass in Tetovo.
We were wondering if you would like to join them as well and record one
video of Your Group with Birthday Greetings on your native language.

We hope this is not too much to ask from You.

Thanks in advance for Your help and hope to hear from Your soon.

Ring Ring

--

#TetovoNaTocak
Tetovo, Macedonia