[movimenti.bicocca] Tenure track professorship in political …

Autore: Tommaso Vitale
To: ML movimenti Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] Tenure track professorship in political science at Sciences Po
The Department of Political Science and the Interdisciplinary Center for the Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP) of Sciences Po are seeking strong candidates with a background in political science and an interest in public policy evaluation for a tenure track professorship. We invite applications from a wide range of fields of public policy analysis. At equal level of scientific excellence, we are particularly interested in candidates having worked in the areas of LIEPP’s research groups (see www.sciencespo.fr/liepp/en/content/liepp-research-groups). Candidates will have to demonstrate a real interest in interdisciplinary dialogue and in international comparison.
http://www.sciencespo.fr/liepp/en/content/opening-position-2

New books:
De la ville à la métropole
Programmare i territori del welfare

Tommaso VITALE
Scientific Director of the Master “Governing the Large Metropolis”. NEW WEBSITE! Please visit it.
Associate Professor of Sociology

My webpage with news on conferences and recent publications

tommaso.vitale@???
News with twitter: @VitaleTommaso

Centre d'études européennes
UMR 8239
tel: 0033.(0)1.4549.8320
skype: tomvita
27 rue Saint-Guillaume 75337 Paris cedex 07 France
www.sciencespo.fr

http://www.sciencespo.fr/liepp/en/content/opening-position-2