[Occupyresearch] Inquiry regarding a personal research proje…

Author: Daniel Brenner
To: occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] Inquiry regarding a personal research project
Hello,

My name is Daniel, I am an undergraduate at SUNY - New Paltz currently
working on a research paper about Occupy Wall Street and its
representations in the mainstream corporate media. I am trying to find more
definitive research which describes how Occupy tried to represent itself to
the MSM. I am also looking for quantitative studies on the mainstream
media's coverage of OWS. Finally, I am looking for research which covers
MSM's coverage specifically of Occupy 2.0 (post-encampment). If anyone
knows of any scholarly work in general which discusses the issues of OWS
and mainstream media coverage, I would greatly appreciate your help. If
anyone else is looking for this kind of work I also have plenty to share,
thank you.

Sincerely
Daniel Brenner