[Occupyresearch] For those having difficulty accessing the O…

Author: stoupin
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] For those having difficulty accessing the Occupy! Special issue: Free access
For those having difficulty in accesing the files, kindly follow the below
steps (I just added one step more to Sasha's very clear instructions):

- Visit: www.tandfonline.com/r/csms-access<
http://www.tandfonline.com/r/csms-access>
- Log in with account details from a previous visit, or spare 2
minutes to register.
- scroll down to have access to the files (not all files are accessible;
only the green ones are free to access)
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy reading!

Good luck!
stoop