Re: [Occupyresearch] Fwd: [Occupy Research] OWS Project List…

Author: Sunlade1
To: occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Fwd: [Occupy Research] OWS Project List is conducting re...
Hi,
I would be interested in helping with your project if it involves
research. Am on the OWs mailing list. (_sunlade1@???_
(mailto:sunlade1@aol.com) ) or call me: 559-227-0633.

LemonQueen

In a message dated 4/16/2012 8:39:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
schock@??? writes:

FYI, James Owens from OWS Project list says:

OWS Project List is conducting research on class, race, and geography. We
are looking for others interested in these topics to complete a social
network and demography study. We especially need folks who can help us code
neighborhoods using 2010 census data. Please send me a message for more info.
Or email: projects AT occupywallstreet.net