[Occupyresearch] OWS is largely a group of self-described an…

Author: jake
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
New-Topics: [Occupyresearch] Occupy event at ICA Phoenix?
Subject: [Occupyresearch] OWS is largely a group of self-described anarchists
Hi Occupy Research folks,

There is a US senate candidate in WI whose new ad is saying
"OWS is largely a group of self-described anarchists who want a hand
out in the form of high paying jobs regardless of merit. What ever
happened to self reliance in America"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0VTPksbxgE

He also says ows is like Wall Street itself because they "simply want
a free ride" off the taxpayer.

I'd like use OR data to debunk this claim. I know preliminary results
of surveying suggested only a tiny fraction of survey respondents
self-described using a form of the word anarchism, but I was hoping
on more finalized data and will be contacting the campaign directly.
Thanks in advance,

Gus Wynn, Editor
Opednews.com