[Cm-milano] Fwd: sept 24, moving planet - le immagini

Autore: Alex Foti
To: critical mass milano - crew ::: http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/ ::: la rivoluzione non sara' motorizzata !!!
Oggetto: [Cm-milano] Fwd: sept 24, moving planet - le immagini
per un commento sulla giornata di mobilitazione:

http://www.milanox.eu/moving-planet-unisce-i-continenti-contro-la-trazione-fossile/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill McKibben - 350.org <organizers@???>
Date: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 3:00 AM
Subject: You've got to see this.
To: Alex Foti <alex.foti@???>

Dear friends,

I’ve just come from the Moving Planet celebration here in San Francisco,
California -- it was great fun watching people converge on skateboard and
bike and kayak from around this beautiful city. It’s even more fun back here
at the crowded, noisy 350 office, hunched over my laptop and watching
pictures stream in from absolutely everywhere.

*The crowds around the world are enormous, and the energy is infectious.* To
give you a sense of what's been happening around the world, here are a few
images that have already arrived:

[image: Images from around the world. More at
http://act.350.org/go/77?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=2]<http://act.350.org/go/77?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=1>
See more at www.moving-planet.org<http://act.350.org/go/77?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=3>
*
*
*You can see lots more images on the Moving Planet
website<http://act.350.org/go/77?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=4> --
the slideshow on the front page is not to be missed. *People got moving for
bold climate action in every corner of the earth today: from the massive
crowds at major cities throughout the USA to the human flood in Cairo, Egypt
to bike parades and rallies and protests and teach-ins all over the world.

If you have photos from the big day, please send them as attachments to
photos@??? (only one per email, see additional instructions
here <http://act.350.org/go/479?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=5>), and if you
have video you can upload it
here<http://act.350.org/go/485?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=6>. Our
350.org team is pulling together a global mosaic of images and videos to
deliver to world leaders and share with our network, and we want to make
sure everyone can see what you’ve been up.

I’m tired, but I’m not sure I’ll sleep tonight -- thanks to many of you,
there are just too many pictures to look at, too many great stories to read.
This growing movement put the planet in motion today. It will take a lot of
work in the future to keep it moving, but for now just relax, and savor the
wonder and joy of this incredible day.

With gratitude,

Bill McKibben for the
350.org<http://act.350.org/go/19?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=7>Team

P.S. Also, please take a moment to share the thrill of the day with a couple
of clicks on Facebook<http://act.350.org/go/486?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=8>and
Twitter <http://act.350.org/go/488?akid=1325.345517.TJ-TqK&t=9>.

------------------------------
*350.org is building a global grassroots movement to solve the climate
crisis.* Our online campaigns, grassroots organizing, and mass public
actions are led from the bottom up by thousands of volunteer organizers in
over 188 countries. You can join 350.org on Facebook by becoming a fan of
our page at facebook.com/350org and follow us on twitter by visiting
twitter.com/350. To join our list (maybe a friend forwarded you this e-mail)
visit www.350.org/signup. To support our work, donate securely online at
350.org/donate.
*
What is 350? *350 is the number that leading scientists say is the safe
upper limit for carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. Scientists measure carbon
dioxide in "parts per million" (ppm), so 350ppm is the number humanity needs
to get below as soon as possible to avoid runaway climate change. To get
there, we need a different kind of PPM–a "people powered movement" that is
made of people like you in every corner of the planet.