[Tails-l10n] a question about weblate

Author: ignifugo
To: tails-l10n, tails-weblate
Subject: [Tails-l10n] a question about weblate
hi,
Some questions.. for reviewers and developers..

sometime, do you have the suspicious that some phrases are the 10th
times that you review identically?

because.... hum.... part of the website like:
https://share.riseup.net/#-UtxA0jpWR4e0DrrplruTQ

is a screenshot from this string:
https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/license/it/?q=has%3Asuggestion&offset=6

So. I don't know if... could be false the age of the string, because
looks like to me, but maybe I'm wrong, ...not changed in the last
5years, but is marked changed (1month).. how can happen?

And

Do weblate a check to not submit suggestions to something already
translated and approved (that not changed)?

Or can we prioritize the page without a translation?

I understand that a change in something of already changed could be an
optimization, but....
hum.. I don't know if I explained well..

So When I'm in the situation of the screenshot linked... it is better
approve or delete the suggestion?

" the suggestion is identically to the phrase already approved. "

or can we do something that when the suggestion match perfectly with the
translation already approved, can't be submitted?

or do you have other strategies? :)

hugs ignifugo

other similar example:
https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/wikisrcdocaboutwarningscomputerpo/it/?q=has%3Asuggestion&offset=2