Re: [Tails-dev] 11.5a13 release candidate builds

Author: Richard Pospesel
To: boyska
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] 11.5a13 release candidate builds
Yes, I meant July 5th for 11.5, and week later for 12.0a1

The initial 91.11 rebase for 11.5 is scheduled to start today (but we'll see if I actually get to
it). We are having some fun issues w/ our signing infrastructure at the moment, and Tor's hackweek
is next week, so don't be surprised if the 11.5 release is delayed.

best,
-Richard