[Aisa.circuli] Fwd: [research-integrity] Horizon Europe proj…

Author: Stefano Salvia
To: aisa.circuli, Lista di discussione su temi relativi all'accesso aperto
Subject: [Aisa.circuli] Fwd: [research-integrity] Horizon Europe project OPUS granted
Inoltro per conoscenza.

Cordiali saluti,

Stefano Salvia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Sebastian Dahle <sebastian.dahle@???>
Date: mar 7 giu 2022 alle ore 14:49
To: <announce@???>
Cc: <open-science@???>, <research-integrity@???>, Eurodoc
Board <board@???>

Dear NAs and partners,

It is our pleasure to inform you about the recently granted Horizon Europe
OPUS, in which Eurodoc is participating as a member of the consortium,
which is led by our partners ICoRSA and PLOCAN (see the call details here
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/how-to-participate/org-details/997640733/project/101058471/program/43108390/details>).
This
project will help us to improve the overview on good practices for
rewarding and incentivizing Open Science, and is a worthwhile platform to
provide policy recommendations to the European Commission. More details
will be available on our website, soon.

All the best,

Sebastian

Sebastian Dahle

General Board Member and Co-coordinator of Working Group Research Integrity
and Assessment

European Council of Doctoral Candidates and Junior Researchers

+386 64 154 974

@DahleSebastian

sebastian.dahle@???

http://www.eurodoc.net