Re: [Tails-l10n] Provided suggestions for translating the Ta…

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
CC: info, lalu-sys, stefan
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Provided suggestions for translating the Tails website (core pages) 3 weeks ago. Nothing happened.
ey there:

Apologies for this. Also to Stefan that submitted a similar proposal some months ago [1].

I should have coordinated this change but I haven't been really on top of things lately.
Its not you its me blabla... anyway.

I will do something:

I will make you three reviewers and I will ask you to keep an eye on each other's work

Also, I feel this is somehow safer that giving the power to only one person, as you will be able to
review each other works as well.

I will try and add this to the documentation as a way to add new reviewers, which are a bottleneck
of the process as you have clearly seen.

Please let me know in the list or privately if you like this idea.

And Stefan: it will be understandable that your interests have changed since the time you
offered your help, so it is OK if you are not available now.

Thanks for your patience and for helping Tails

emmapeel

[1] https://lists.autistici.org/thread/20210908.095814.da3b73f3.en.html#i20210908.095814.da3b73f3

info@???: