Re: [Tails-l10n] Provided suggestions for translating the Ta…

Author: Luna
To: Tails localization discussion, info, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Provided suggestions for translating the Tails website (core pages) 3 weeks ago. Nothing happened.
Huhu,

also a german native speaker here. Didn't translate anything until now and propably won't contribute that much text by myself, but I could imagine to have a second look at changes from English to German, if there is an overworked person out there that needs support in administration (:

Kind regards,
Lalu