[Tails-dev] Hello

Author: k0dard
To: tails-dev@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-dev] Hello
Hello,

I would like to participate in making Tails better. I passed LFCS (Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator) and LFCE (LF Certified System Engineer) exams last year. I also have decent knowledge of java script, node, react... Since for the moment I don't have a job I thought I put some of my time to a good cause and get some experience in the meantime :)

I modified the java script code (toggle.js) in the [top starter issue](https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18469) so that one menu item hides the other... How can I submit the code proposal ?

Thanks in advance

Milos

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.