Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails translation platform] Nouvelles ch…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Tails translation platform] Nouvelles chaînes à traduire dans Tails/wiki/src/news/ciclo_de_autodefensa_digital_mexico.*.po — Français
Chre:
> Today we have two new announces, but one in spanish and one in portugese
> languages.
>
> I see that in french and english french version of Tails's website,
> that's strange no?
>
> Because I can't translate from these languages to french :)

The calls are targeted at people in Mexico and Brazil only. I published
them as "English" on the website because I wanted these versions to go
through amnesia-news@.

These activities will only be in Spanish and Portuguese, so I don't
think that it makes sense to translate them at all.

But thanks for asking :) It's pretty unusual I reckon and could have
been an error.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/