[Tails-testers] Gajim XMPP client

Author: hotcoffee
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Gajim XMPP client
Hi Tails devs, I was reading across your website and found this public
email for responses about Dino as a chat client. I have yet to use Dino
myself but I wanted to request that you guys look into a client called
Gajim. Some xmpp services are apparently only usable with Gajim and I
do use it myself quite often so maybe we could include Dino and Gajim as
replacements for Pidgin. A lot of people like Gajim and it's usually
recommended a lot over pidgin in the forums I mod.
Thanks for all the work you put in over there at Tails!