Re: [Tails-testers] [Call for testing] Tails 4.20~rc1

Author: carlosm2
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] [Call for testing] Tails 4.20~rc1
Hi tails's compas

I just did tests with this version: 4.20~rc1

I had also done with the 4.19 rc1, but now I have not had any problems.
Started wired connection with the new wizard, connection without
bridges, then disconnect the cable and connect via wifi. The connection
wizard was displayed again and he successfully reconnected to Tor. I
also tried sharing a file with this onionshare version, which proved
successful too.

thanks for all your work

c.