Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal: Core Workers are responsible for …

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal: Core Workers are responsible for simplified Monthly Reports
Hi,

ignifugo (2021-05-04):
> On 04/05/21 14:31, intrigeri wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> anonym (2021-05-04):
>>> In other words, it will be a copy-paste job with no need for creative writing.
>> My understanding is that we (Core Workers) had agreed on "pick
>> 3 highlights of the month (achievements, plans) and write a paragraph
>> of prose about each of them", which may require more or less creative
>> writing, depending on how the input text (team reports) looks like.
>
> Ok, but pratically.. we use the same method?
>
> Email to remember the task.. and

When we discussed this among core workers, our conclusion is that
a reminder was perhaps overkill: we all need a working personal
calendar system for many other reasons anyway.

> Any core workers have to write themself here for shifts:

We already have allocated them and anonym volunteered to update that
blueprint: scope, goals, who, when, how.

> and Anonym will change the template for the next month and who do the
> report will copy/paste 3 highlights for each team?
>
> is it correct?

Yes, modulo I don't expect copy'n'paste will be good enough
in the general case.