Re: [Tails-dev] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: ignifugo
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Preparing the next monthly report

On 02/12/20 15:25, ignifugo wrote:
> On 02/12/20 03:04, sajolida wrote:
>> We should start writing the monthly report for last month.
>>
>> A blueprint with the current report, who volunteered to curate it, and
>> tips on how to fill it can be found on:
>>
>>     https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/
> hi folks!
>
> I'm the curator of this monthly report,
>
> so please add your bytes until the 7th of december, here:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_11/

The new report for the past month is quite ready!

Congratulations, there are a lot of big news about donation campaign,
the update of Thunderbird to 78, soon deprecation of the tails
verification extension, .. and planning for the future.

I think are missing only the numbers of users and the report is ready.
For me is ok to publish.

thanks

Igni