Re: [Tails-dev] Simple suggestion - disable auto-maximizing …

Author: Justin McAfee
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: kittenkisser1
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Simple suggestion - disable auto-maximizing windows
I believe there's a certain expectation by the OP that window sizes will
be correlated with browser fingerprinting.

Could you speak to the compensating controls or mitigations in place to
prevent this sort of attack?

I.e.; Spoofing user- agent strings, disabling webrtc, et al.?

I know the usual response might be to RTFM, but it would be nice to have a
10k foot view response.

Thanks for all you do,
-jm