Re: [Tails-l10n] Specific mailing list for one language?

Author: emma peel
To: Tails localization discussion
Chre:
> Hi all here,

Ey sorry for the delay. This event (a new mailing list) hasn't happened many times, I think it is good to talk about it here, if you agree I will add it to the documentation.

To make it real I agree with Chre that the best way is to open a ticket, maybe we can point to this thread on the ticket to make it more 'formal'

Also the email about 'getting new French translators' is a good thread to raise on the ticket, it makes sense to use a mailing list to welcome new people on the team.

Sorry I overlooked this message!

Chre, please open a ticket on tails/sysadmins: https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/sysadmin/-/issues

or I can do it if you want.