[Tails-dev] "How to bridge" is linking to an outdated Tor we…

Author: syster
To: Tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] "How to bridge" is linking to an outdated Tor webpage
I just noticed that https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/welcome_screen/bridge_mode/index.en.html (https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/welcome_screen/bridge_mode/index.en.html) is linking to an outdated Tor pages. The new pages can be found here: https://bridges.torproject.org (https://bridges.torproject.org) It is likely that several other pages are affected since Tor published their "community portal" some days ago. Read their blogpost here: https://blog.torproject.org/community-portal (https://blog.torproject.org/community-portal) [just posting this here so that it's not getting lost]