Re: [Tails-l10n] Translation platform maintenance on Dec 10t…

Author: tails-sysadmins
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Translation platform maintenance on Dec 10th - 12th

> Hello, dear translators!
>
> The Tails translation platform -- https://translate.tails.boum.org --
> will be under maintenance for some days, between December 10th and 12th
> (next week!) for upgrading to latest version of Weblate.
>
> Please don't expect that website to work smoothly during those days.
>
> Thanks for your hard work! We'll keep you updated.

The website has been upgraded to Weblate version 3.5.1, and its basic
functionality should be working fine (i.e. everyone can suggest
translations, reviewers can accept suggestions). Please let us know if
you find problems with that.

The time slot we reserved for this maintenance was not enough to address
everything, and there are still a number of details we'll have to take
care during next days/weeks.

Some of the user-facing functionality will take some more time to come
back, mainly the automatic update of the staging website with most voted
suggestions and the automatic update of the main tails website with
accepted translations. We'll update you once those are also working
again.