[Tails-dev] Reddit Account

Author: thenerdyanarchist
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Reddit Account
Hi Everyone,

I had asked in the XMPP chat, but just figured I'd send a message here to
cover all bases. Did anyone from the team create an account named
Tails_OS on Reddit yesterday at around 18:00 UTC?

Since I haven't found any evidence that it's anyone from the team, I
assigned a flair to the user in the Tails subreddit that clarifies that it
is *not* associated with Tails in any official capacity. I don't want
other Reddit users in the sub thinking that advice coming from the account
is some kind of "official" word from the Tails team.

Please let me know if it was any of you.

Thanks,
TNA