[Tails-ux] Strange symbols on boot screen

Author: dermann.mitdemapfel
To: tails-ux@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-ux] Strange symbols on boot screen
Hi.

Sometimes when I boot Tails I see strange symbols on the boot screen
(the one that allows a choice of Tails or Tails (Troubleshooting mode)).

The position of the symbols varies. Once it was along the top of the
screen, another time it was in the bottom left corner.

For example, one time the symbols were as follows:

[?25h

On another occasion the string of symbols was too long to take a quick
note, but it contained a long series of $$$$$. I think this was on the
latest version of Tails, 3.15.

The device I was booting from each time was set to UEFI boot only. Tails
was booting from a flash drive on a USB 3 port. I think one time it
happened after a reboot, and on another time from a cold boot.

Is this something to be concerned about?