Re: [Infotropique] notice

Author: Nils Gillmann
To: infotropique
New-Topics: [Infotropique] temporary log location (was: Re: notice)
Subject: Re: [Infotropique] notice
Nils Gillmann via Infotropique transcribed 4.8K bytes:
> Quiliro Ordonez via Infotropique transcribed 535 bytes:
> > El 2018-09-17 05:00, Nils Gillmann via Infotropique escribió:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > this is just to let you know that I am still busy with the project. I
> > > have decided I will make the next message (after this one) the one
> > > where I announce a first release you can download + useful websites
> > > and mdoc/man pages.
> > >
> > > I made good progress, but it could still take a long time. Sometimes
> > > I write not so short notes about the work at
> > > https://social.n0.is/users/ng0
> >
> > Nice. Is there a way that those notes are sent to this mailing list?
>
> Hi Quiliro,
>
> Not really.

This is really bad for the start, but I'm in-between websites (at least
for the easy uploads with autogenerated rss). Would a folder with text
files per day work out for you?
In the long run I'll improve it, probably use one of my old static
compilers, or hastysite or something else.
Mainly I'm looking for an easy way to write:

2018-09-23: ports: Added slrn, icecat.
            plant: Did ....

And write 'make' or whatever and it upload to the folder on my server.
This would just be an extension to what I write in the git logs
and the many TODO files in the repositories.

Later on I would just merge this into html files.