[Thk] "Hacking the territory": introduction to local problem…

Author: bob
To: Public list for the organization of a transcultural hackmeeting
Subject: [Thk] "Hacking the territory": introduction to local problematics
We had a short meeting with different people organizing here around and
spoke about how we could introduce something about what is going on here
on the Limousine Mountain (Tarnac and around). We thought of a multiple
voice presentation of the different attempts of organizing "autonomy"
(material and political) on a territorial basis over the last few years
here and to the questions we've been facing and that we'd like to share
with all people having similar concerns... we want to call this moment
"hacking the territory" ;) Maybe it could happen on the first day and
would serve as an introduction to what's going on here...