Re: [Thk] Autonomous WiFi bridge

Author: birlou
To: thk
Subject: Re: [Thk] Autonomous WiFi bridge
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the information. Next week, I will compile those in a
wiki or etherpad or something.

We also have to keep in mind that the setup has to be solid/robust.
There is a lot of rain/humidity and the winter is very cold. So we have
to think about that for the electronic equipment and batteries.

Birlou.