Re: [Infotropique] [announcement] pkg-config 6.2p1 release

Author: Nils Gillmann
To: Nils Gillmann via Infotropique
Subject: Re: [Infotropique] [announcement] pkg-config 6.2p1 release
Nils Gillmann via Infotropique transcribed 2.5K bytes:
> Hi,
>
> Last year was rough.
> I'm slowly picking up pace in development at a speed that works out for me.
>
> I've been busy moving to a new server, the move is still not finished.
> Once it's finished, new mailinglists will appear there.
>
> I think I can open up more repositories for public view later this year
> when I have come up with a better layout or decided that the current
> layout is good enough for the package+repository manager that will co-exist
> with Guix. It's all accessible already, but in a state where I would need to
> explain more than I am willing to answer. Therefore I only display on the
> cgit what's okay for me.

I've changed my mind. They are accessible in the cgit now with a big disclaimer.
I won't answer questions at this state because the content is experimental.
I'd spent more time answering questions than experimenting with unpushed code.
What I run on my laptop(s) is basically what becomes infotropiqueOS. There's
juts lots of poking at Guix code going on at the moment, porting applications,
packaging applications, reading other project's codebase and thinking about
implementations for later.