[Infotropique] temporary list rules

Author: ng0
To: infotropique
Subject: [Infotropique] temporary list rules
As the Code of Conduct is currently not accessible due to the website rewrite, here's something
to consider:
- In general, be a decent human being.
Also:
- people who cross-post excessively will be put on moderation and eventually be blacklisted.
I've done this with one address in advance as I know from list interactions in the last 15+
years that they are not capable of learning from mistakes or even reflecting on their behavior.
So far they have only subscribed to this list and not really interacted with any messages, so
it's not that bad.
- Also: https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html still applies
(I had a modified version in use with 2 more clauses).
--
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
https://n0.is