Re: [Infotropique] fusuma

Author: ng0
To: infotropique
CC:
Subject: Re: [Infotropique] fusuma
On Fri, 09 Feb 2018, Catonano <catonano@???> wrote:
> :
>
>> I seem to have misplaced one of my logins. So what would be of
>> little to no use in a document and more use in an issue tracker
>> will be placed here:
>>
>> I just found out about https://github.com/iberianpig/xSwipe and
>> https://github.com/iberianpig/fusuma
>> I'm more interested in fusuma.
>> As we're about providing good defaults and things people will
>> expect, fusuma seems like the kind of application we want.
>>
>> Would anyone give packaging and upstreaming it to Guix a try?
>>

> In this moment I am very busy
>
> I'd rather let someone else attempt this
>
> Of course I remain open. If someone maybe opens a git repo with their
> efforts, I could follow and take a look
>
> Please bear with me

Hi,

I'm currently setting up my new server, this time with
gitolite. You could send me your ssh pubkey in a reliable way
(best: gpg signed) and I'll soon add an repository for
collaborative WIP packaging? It will be like most of my other
small repositories intended to be used for GUX_PACKAGE_PATH, not
a complete Guix. I find this the quickest way to hack on Guix if
it only involves packages.
--
ng0 :: https://crash.cx
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 :: https://crash.cx/keys/