[Infotropique] domain, server crash

Author: ng0
To: infotropique
Subject: [Infotropique] domain, server crash
Hi,

just a short info:

I've not pulled the plug on the server, it was running an
unfortunate combination of packages on an rather unreliable
system. So right now it's in a state I can't begin to fix, only
after the 15th according to my schedule. In the meantime, because
I have almost everything in git, I'll just move it over to a
server that is not 24/7 up and running on the same IP.

We wanted to move this anyway soon'ish.. tempoarily down, will be
fixed.

Whoever used the repos, I think I'll have half of it mirrored on
github, the other half will become available again once the git
server is back up.
--
ng0 :: https://crash.cx
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 :: https://crash.cx/keys/