Re: [Infotropique] The Kernel

Author: dvn
To: Jean Flamelle, infotropique
Subject: Re: [Infotropique] The Kernel
I don't think the reaction was negative as much as confused. I think I
kind of get what you were saying, but it was very unclear to me too. I
definitely don't know what we can do with the info, especially in the
context of the infotropique endeavours.

Also, funny thing was that the styling made it look like spam to me at first... Anyway, feel
free to try to explain or further your idea, if you wanjt.

Jean Flamelle via Infotropique transcribed 0.3K bytes: