Re: [Tails-dev] Searching documents in an airgap Tails

Author: Loic Dachary
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Searching documents in an airgap Tails
Hi,

Do tails developers advise me to:

a) create a feature request at https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues/new for the inclusion of tracker[1] in Tails and continue the discussion there

b) keep discussing the general problem on this list instead of going for a tentative improvement (including tracker) even before there is positive feedback to go in this direction

Please forgive me if that's a newbie question, still learning the best way to communicate :-)

Cheers

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Tracker