[Infotropique] small update

Author: ng0
To: infotropique
Subject: [Infotropique] small update
Hi,

Devan, myself and some other people (no idea if any of them are
subscribed here) had some good discussions and direction redefining
(or specifying) discussions at the end of december.

I promised an update of the website and more info after this congres.

I just wanted to let you know that I can't make it happen that quickly.

university and private life take priority over volunteering work.
My *ideal* roadmap is to get done with a prototype of all the features
unique to our side within the next 2.5 years.

Test/Exam phases is closing in. If I can't find a paying job in the
semester break, I will be able to work on this more focused in the
semester break (German calendar, state NRW), otherwise I'll just have
the time on the subway daily (1 hour).
I'll let you know once there's enough progress to contribute to
the website, code, and other tasks. In the meantime, relatively
related to the work, check out the current bugtracker at
https://gitlab.secushare.org/infotropique/
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys