Re: [Infotropique] new docs: naive question

Author: ng0
To: Catonano via Infotropique
Subject: Re: [Infotropique] new docs: naive question
Catonano via Infotropique transcribed 2.1K bytes:
> ah it must be this one
>
> https://gnunet.org/git/gnunet.git/tree/doc/documentation/README.txt

> > let's say that I want to take a pdf file to my favourite print shop, get a
> > printed copy and read the new documentation on paper
> >
> > What target should I pass to make in order to let it build a pdf ?
> > Or an html ?
> >
> > Reading the texinfo source in unsavoury to me :-/
> >
> > Thanks

More or less, yes. Eventually you'll have a fresh copy at the gnunet.org
subdomain for this (not yet deployed) and sometimes updated (not a cronjob)
at https://d.n0.is/d/manual/

Printed copy is difficult at this state. ideally I would want this, a
good Manual that looks good in all outputs including print. But. Some
links are still links (and not footnotes including the full link, etc pp
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys