[Tails-dev] Instructions to attend the contributors meetings

Author: Loic Dachary
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Instructions to attend the contributors meetings
Hi,

I'd like to attend the next contributor meeting[1] but I failed to connect following the Contributors chat intructions[2] using pidgin. I wonder if there are detailed instructions somewhere, maybe with screenshots ? For instance I'm not sure if I'm supposed to provide a password, should the nick I pick be autoregistered ? It is recommended to use TLS/SSL but the closest approximation I found is "use encryption if available" in the "Advanced" tab. And pidgin only shows "Unable to connect" in the GUI which is not much help to debug the situation ;-)

Thanks in advance for any hint to guide me toward the light !

Cheers

[1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/meetings/
[2] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/chat/

--