Re: [Infotropique] template language braindump

Author: ng0
To: ng0 via Infotropique
Subject: Re: [Infotropique] template language braindump
Appending as a comment: the ability to use srfi-119 (wisp) will be
an option, not a one-way-street.
I do not believe the 'meme' that parens are difficult to read.
If you try hard enough you'll find complains in every language.
I don't even have to try hard to find things to complain about.

People who are curious will explore S-EXPS (and maybe the more recent
G-EXPS we have in Guix) and how they can hack the system or
even use it to teach code (Guix and Guile offer good options
for this).
wisp is good, don't get me wrong. I just want to make the point
that there will be options, not frozen defaults.

Implementation for later, as the extension (or rather: additional
way for notation) for the quasi-default (s-exps, g-exps).

ng0 via Infotropique transcribed 7.3K bytes: