[Infotropique] website version 4.0

Author: ng0
To: infotropique
Subject: [Infotropique] website version 4.0
I just pushed the new version of the website to live.
It's still rather incomplete, but it's 80% complete
which justifies just working on it live now.

Colors might still be terrible etc but the content
_hopefully_ improved, at least that was my intention.
If I didn't achieve that, then someone should really
get in touch with me so that someone else can write it
down.

The handbook needs to be adjusted.
I'll see that I make enough progress in the next weeks
to push some stuff to the 'infotropique' repository,
but most development (as before) happens within Guix.
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588