[More-than-a-BSP] Small meeting room(s) availability for Deb…

Author: Mathieu Goessens
To: Clara Carle
CC: jcristau, Sylvestre Ledru, more-than-a-bsp, pascal
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Small meeting room(s) availability for Debian Bug Squashing Party ?
Hi Everybody,

I am coming back to you about the Debian Bug Squashing party+ that we
will organize in Mozilla Space the 13, 14th May:
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris

We already have about 55 people registered (and a few more expected as
they didn't registered but committed to organize some sessions).

We were a bit afraid that it may be too crowd and too noisy to have more
than 50 people in the big meeting room. So we were discussing about
limiting the number of attendee to 50 persons. This would be a bit sad
for ones that won't be able to come, but maybe better that to have too
much people.

I was reminding however, that you had small meeting rooms for 5, 10
people, one in the ground or the basement, and maybe one/some in the
same level as the big meeting room. So, we were wondering if by any
chance it would be possible to also use those rooms.

Do you think it would be possible to use one or some those rooms ? If
for any reason (security, access, whatever...), its not possible, we
will sure understand, especially as didn't discussed that earlier. But
if by any chance it would be possible that would be really nice, as it
would allow us to almost not have to refuse anybody :-)

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer, :-)

--
Mathieu Goessens