Re: [Tails-dev] Follow up - 1 last thing

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Follow up - 1 last thing
Dash Press:
> Hey guys
> this refers to the "Security Paper" i emailed about some days ago
> https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/x/CYCHBQ

> can i ask for future automatic integration of the Debian and Tor
> signing keys in the keyring as emphasized in chapter I.5.5.2.1.1.
> “[...] Tails already heavily relies on Debian GNU/Linux such as
> Tor.”. This would also help a lot of other people not directly
> interested in that paper as well

Personally, I'm not interested in becoming some kind of de-facto
OpenPGP certification authority, so I'd rather not do that.
There might be worthwhile exceptions, i.e. non-Tails OpenPGP keys we
want to include in our ISO image, provided very good reasons to do so.
Facilitating Debian ISO downloads doesn't feel like a very good reason
to me, but perhaps others feel differently?