[Tails-dev] Adding KeepassX to Tails Startup; can it be done…

Author: madx
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Adding KeepassX to Tails Startup; can it be done!
Hello Tails Team!
My Name is Anthony,and I would like to start off by saying thanks for
making Tails so great!

I would like to know if it is at all possible to allow KeepassX to start
in a window before the window for the persistent drive? The Reason is so
one could access a Keepassx database on another drive or usb stick to
open the persistent drive in tails. This would make the persistent drive
super secure; providing they use a large password. I would like to be
able to enter a 10000 character password to open my persistent drive :)

I think this would be a great added step of security for a future
release!

Anyway just my idea...

Thanks for reading!
Anthony