[Tails-dev] the wish

Author: Ilia Alexeev
To: tails-dev, tails-support
Subject: [Tails-dev] the wish
Hello!

In my case i need the *exitnodes* parameter and *bridges* parameter*s* in
the torrc file. Any time i use TAILS i need open the Root terminal find and
open the torrc and insert into the patch with exitnodes and bridges. Then I
need to answer to questions about the ISP and proxy --- all this (patching
and answers) I must do repeteately all times when i starting the TAILS :( .

Please, save *MY torrc file* into the Persistence and read it when the
TAILS started!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

PS. You are putting the next line

- Lunar started a discussion on redesigning the process to connect to a
network and configure Tor
<https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/2015-October/000659.html>

and maybe my wish and plea can be implemented too - even now!?