Re: [Tails-dev] Debian derivatives census: changes around De…

Author: Michael .
To: Paul Wise
CC: arpinux, Daniil Baturin, Pawe? Pijanowski, Mati Aharoni, James Cameron, Fernando Toledo, Punky Tse, Matthias Klumpp, Jeremy Davis, debian-derivatives, Jean-Michel Philippe, Gaudenz Steinlin, João Teixeira, Tails developers, Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth, Kai Hendry, Mikhail Yakshin, Gürkan Sengün, Ferdinand Thommes, Arjen Balfoort, Skylar Thompson, Prajwal Panchmahalkar, Slobodan Nikoli?, Leszek Lesner, Prema S, Shaxer Ztrela, Ryan Finnie, Jesus Palencia, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann, Hakan Bayindir, Michael Hall, Eugenio g7 Paolantonio, Stefano Costa, Brice Delmotte, Sofía Martin, Alan Baghumian, Klaus Knopper, Trevor Walkley
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Debian derivatives census: changes around Debian Live; live-build orphaned
Just incase no one already know this there is a version of Live-Build that
supports UEFI.
Kali Linux developer (also Debian Developer) Raphael Hertzog has patched
the current development branch of Live Build to add UEFI support and it
works brilliantly. To use it you must use the Kali version of Live-Build
from their repositories.

Cheers.
Michael.